SFM CBOX FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFM CBOX FAMILY

#SeoulFM Chatbox Family

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nineteen (19)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBangX
King
King
BBangX

Nineteen (19) Empty
PostSubject: Nineteen (19)   Nineteen (19) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 am

Nineteen
Nineteen (19) 19Movie_Front

Info
* Movie: 19-Nineteen
* Director: Yong-woo Jang
* Writer: Yumiko Inoue
* Release Date: November 12, 2009
* Runtime: 103 min.
* Language: Korean
Synopis
After graduating from high school Min-seo (Seung-Ri) fails to get into college. He spends the next year cramming for his entrance exam once again. Jeong-hun (T.O.P) is a university student fresh out of high school school.

Late one evening, a high school girl dies. Earlier that evening, Min-seo filmed the girl in an internet cafe without her knowing. Min-seo, Jeong-hun, and another girl named Eun-yeong (Heo Lee-Jae) - who went to the same high school as the dead girl - all become murder suspects in the death of that girl. All three of these young suspects are 19 years old. They don't know each other, but quickly become fugitives from the law. To clear their names they work to uncover the truth behind the girl's death ...

Cast
* T.O.P as Jeong-Hun
* Seung-Ri as Min-Seo
* Huh E Jae as Eun-Yeong
* Maeng Bong-Hal as Seo Chang-Man
* Kim Ri-Na as Seo Hyang-Ja
* Jang So-Yeon as Yoo Eun-Hye
Back to top Go down
https://cboxfamily.forumotion.com
Endroine
Umma
Umma
Endroine

Nineteen (19) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nineteen (19)   Nineteen (19) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:33 pm

I really want to see this, i already downloaded it, going to watch it tonight if i dont forget!
Back to top Go down
http://endroine.livejournal.com/

Nineteen (19)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFM CBOX FAMILY :: Dramas and Movies :: Korean Dramas And Movies-
Jump to: