SFM CBOX FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFM CBOX FAMILY

#SeoulFM Chatbox Family

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Started With A Kiss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Endroine
Umma
Umma
Endroine

It Started With A Kiss Empty
PostSubject: It Started With A Kiss   It Started With A Kiss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 pm

It Started With A Kiss It

Details
Title: 惡作劇之吻 (恶作剧之吻) / O Tso Chu Chih Wen (E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen)
English Title: It Started with a Kiss
Genre: Romance / Comedy
Broadcast network: CTV / GTV
Related shows: Itazura na Kiss, Mischievous Kiss
Episodes: TV: 20, DVD: 30
Broadcast period: 2005 Sep 25 - 2006 Feb 12
Air time: Sunday 22:00 to 23:30
Opening theme song: Say U Love Me by Jason and Lara
Ending theme song: E Zuo Ju by Wang Lan Yin
Insert songs: See It Started with a Kiss OST

Synopsis
After an earthquake destroyed Xiang Qin's house, she and her father moved in with the family of her father's college buddy, Uncle Ah Li. To her surprise, the kind and amicable aunt and uncle are the parents of her cold and distant schoolmate Jiang Zhi Shu, a genius with an IQ of 200 whom not too long ago rejected her endless crush on him. Will the close proximity give her a second chance to win Zhi Shu's heart? Or, will her love for him end under his cold words? What happens when there is competition for his heart?

Cast
Ariel Lin as Yuan Xiang Qin
Joe Cheng as Jiang Zhi Shu
Jiro Wang as Jin Yuan Feng
Back to top Go down
http://endroine.livejournal.com/
So-Tiffany
Maknae
Maknae
So-Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: It Started With A Kiss   It Started With A Kiss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Oh and this is the chinese Version of the korean Version "Playful Kiss" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JP.
Maknae
Maknae
JP.

PostSubject: Re: It Started With A Kiss   It Started With A Kiss I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:05 pm

I actually like this one better...wen looked alot better on season 2. Although playful kiss was well more playful... Have you seen the other drama where they star in... can't remember the name. I wish Playful kiss will also have a second season.
Back to top Go down
JeeHwayoung
Maknae
Maknae
JeeHwayoung

PostSubject: Re: It Started With A Kiss   It Started With A Kiss I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm

LOL I've watched this but I haven't watch the second version yet :/ my sister told me that it is boring so thats why I don't watch them. I think I like this one better than the Korean version ^^
Back to top Go down
Endroine
Umma
Umma
Endroine

PostSubject: Re: It Started With A Kiss   It Started With A Kiss I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:34 pm

This one is SO much better than the klorean version, well apart from that i dont really like kim hyun joong/kim hyung joon whatever it is xD that is also worse acted, not so funny. Overacting can be funny in taiwanese dramas but doesnt fit in korean dramas so much o-o

Jiro is so much funnier XD i was totally rooting for him, but in the korean version, nothing. But in the anime i watched i also wasnt for that guy XD jiro is just too awesome xD
Back to top Go down
http://endroine.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Started With A Kiss   It Started With A Kiss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Started With A Kiss
Page 1 of 1