SFM CBOX FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFM CBOX FAMILY

#SeoulFM Chatbox Family

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Garden

Go down 
+4
jyj/tvxqfanforever
BBangX
JP.
Brianna =D
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna =D
Maknae
Maknae
Brianna =D

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Does anyone know if Secret Garden is a nice kdrama? =D
If not, i won't watch it Razz

Ciaoo!
Back to top Go down
JP.
Maknae
Maknae
JP.

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Its a really good drama. You should definitly watch it!!! When I began seeing it in November of last year, i could not stop.. I became addicted. Its really funny and yet it can make you cry ( I did, and its preetty uncommon for me to cry for dramas). If you do not like my opinion, go ahead and check this website : dramabeans.com they have good summaries of each episode. Wink check it out!
Back to top Go down
BBangX
King
King
BBangX

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Secret Garden Secret_garden_korean_drama

* TV Show: Secret Garden
* Revised romanization: Sikeurit Gadeun
* Hangul: 시크릿 가든
* Director: Shin Woo-Cheol
* Writer: Kim Eun-Suk
* Network: SBS
* Episodes: 20
* Release Date: November 13, 2010 - Janaury, 2011
* Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 22:00
* Language: Korean

Plot

Kim Joo-Won (Hyun-Bin) is from a wealthy family, smart and good looking. He runs the luxurious Roel Department store, which his family owns. Oska (Yoon Sang-Hyun) is a popular singer around Asia, but he doesn't have musical talent. He is also a womanizer. Joo-Won and Oska are also cousins and highly competitive towards each other.

On a request by Oska, Joo-Won goes to pick up actress Park Chae-Rin from a shooting set. Joo-Won mistakes stunt woman Kil Ra-Lim (Ha Ji-Won) for Park Chae-Rin and takes stunt woman Ra-Lim to a hotel. Oska made the request in an attempt to prevent Park Chae-Rin from revealing their relationship to the press. At the hotel, Joo-Won discovers that the woman he picked is not actress Park Chae-Rim but a stunt woman. During this time, Joo-Won starts to experience strong feelings for the feisty stunt woman, even though she isn't his type. Joo-Won tried getting Ra-Lim out of his mind for Ra-Lim does not own a high status life nor is even rich. Nevertheless, Joo-Won can't stop thinking about Ra-Lim.

Later, Joo-Won sneaks into an action school to watch Ra-Lim. Meanwhile, Ra-Lim tries her best to ignore Joo-Won because she knew Joo-Wan belongs to another higher social level compared to her. Nevertheless, Ra-Lim can't help her blooming feelings towards Joo-Won.

Yeun-Sul (Kim Sa-Rang) and Oska are ex-lovers, but they can't seem to forget each other. Because Yeun-Sul had a high-living status, she was arranged to attend a blind date with Joo-Won. Even though Jo-Wan made it clear that he doesn't have interest in her, Yeun-Sul keep pursuing Joo-Won. Yeun-Sul knows Joo-Wan is Oska's cousins and wants to use Joo-Wan to get under Oska's skin. Yeun-Sul then manages to become the director for Oska's next music video. The video shoot takes place on Jeju Island.

Meanwhile, stunt woman Ra-Lim is a fan of Oska's music and wins a contest to go to Jeju Island with Oska himself. Ra-Lim also wanted to take part in Oska's music video. Joo-Won learns that Ra-Lim won the contest to spend time with Oska and decides to follow them to Jeju Island.

On Jeju Island, the main participants all gather. While they were mountain biking, Ra-Lim somehow gets separated from Joo-Won and Oska. Joo-oan searched frantically over Ra-Lim's disappearance and went searching for her. Eventually, Joo-Won was able to save Ra-Lim but ended up stranded in a mysterious place called 'Secret Garden'. Mysteriously, the owner of 'Secret Garden' seems to know Joo-Won and Ra-Lim very well. The owner presented two bottles of alcohol to Joo-Wan and Ra-Lim. They manage to get their way back to the hotel before night and went their separate ways. At night, Joo-Won and Ra-Lim face sleeping difficulties and took this time to clear their minds while having sips of their gifted alcohol individually. And a twist of intrigue took place in the plot when both Ra-Lim and Joo-Won switched souls!
Back to top Go down
https://cboxfamily.forumotion.com
jyj/tvxqfanforever
Unni
Unni
jyj/tvxqfanforever

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 am

omg i seriously needa watch this! hahas
Very Happy
SECRET GARDEN IM COMING!
Back to top Go down
Endroine
Umma
Umma
Endroine

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Its good, has a gay kiss LOL. I love those bwhahaha.
Still not motivated to continue watching though
Back to top Go down
http://endroine.livejournal.com/
So-Tiffany
Maknae
Maknae
So-Tiffany

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Well i actually started with Secret Garden in December last Year. But i stopped after the third Episode because it was soo boring for me! I still think that the first 4 episodes where useless.

but last month i started again and after the 5th or 6th episode i became addicted to it. it's great! nice couples, ofc annoying characters and everything that's important in a drama.

And especially if you've watched the parody of Secret Garden from Big Bang you have to watch the real drama.

You shouldn't miss this one Smile
Back to top Go down
lollipop
Umma
Umma
lollipop

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:34 pm

my kdrama of the year!!!

for the first ep the i was inlove with hyun bin...
ppl who watch the first 4 ep dont know what happing but in the 5 ep everthing geeting clearer.....

my opinion.....must see kdrama!!!
Back to top Go down
LissyLamoire
Unni
Unni
LissyLamoire

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:49 pm

I really liked this drama, I was so sad when I watched the last episode. I didn't want it to end!! =) It's s slow starter tho, the first 3 episodes aren't that interesting. But you need to look through that because after that you'll become addicted for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Garden
Page 1 of 1