SFM CBOX FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFM CBOX FAMILY

#SeoulFM Chatbox Family

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream High

Go down 
+4
lollipop
Nicole_Dutch_Elf
Endroine
BBangX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BBangX
King
King
BBangX

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 am

Dream High

DETAILS
Title: 드림하이 / Dream High
Genre: School, romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-03 to 2011-Feb-28
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
Production Companies: KeyEast, JYPE, and CJ Media
Producer: Bae Yong Joon, Park Jin Young
Screenwriter: Park Hye Ryun
Director: Lee Eung Bok
Cast
Dream High  Dhcast12

Kim Soo Hyun plays Song Sam Dong, a young man who lives in a small town and dreams to have his own farm since he was a child. One day, he meets a Seoul girl named Hye Mi and he falls for her at first sight. Sam Dong follows her to the Kirin arts high school, where he discovers his hidden talent in music and starts his path to becoming a star.

Taecyeon plays Jin Guk, whose real name is Hyun Shi Hyuk. He was left in the orphanage by his single mother at a young age. Shi Hyuk was then adopted by his paternal grandfather Hyun Mu Jin, who is also a rich businessman and CEO. Shi Hyuk was not happy in that household and was treated like an invisible person, so he decides to start a new life with the name Jin Guk. He gets recruited by the chairman of Kirin Arts High School who had noticed his talents in becoming a world star.

Suzy plays Go Hye Mi, a rich and beautiful arts student who is rude and is used to be the best at everything. When her father's business fails, Hye Mi is forced to give up on vocal training and pursue an education at the Kirin to become a pop singer, which she previously thought was crude and shallow. She is also the love interest of Sam Dong and Jin Guk.

Ham Eun Jung plays Yoon Baek Hee, a close friend of Hye Mi who doesn't mind being her number two. She is often ignored by those around her, even her mother. Baek Hee then follows Hye Mi to audition for Kirin. There, she transforms from Hye Mi's follower to a confident girl and discovers her own dream. She will later become the biggest rival of Hye Mi.

Wooyoung plays Jason, an aspiring dancer who has just came back from New Jersey and enter the Kirin Arts High School. Although Jason ranked first in the auditions, he has no interest in competing with others; he only enjoys what he is doing. He admires Pil Suk's singing talent.

IU plays Kim Pil Suk, a bright and cheery girl who is often teased about her chubbiness and her "ugly face". Her impressive vocal skills leads her to Kirin where she can pursue her dream as a singer. She falls for Jason right away

English (Hard)Subs
Kimchi Drama
Entertainment Blogspot
Back to top Go down
https://cboxfamily.forumotion.com
Endroine
Umma
Umma
Endroine

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 am

I like it but the characters are so weird. *dont know all char names* Wooyoung is an asshole by only liking pil suk when shes thin, admit it, its because of that, so shallow.
Taecyeon doesnt know what he wants.
Suzy is cool but annoying,
eun-something (forgetting every name now XD) was sweet at first but now shes the bitch? Thats stupid, like your whole personality can change because of a few events, yeah right.
Also i dont like the fact main person guy has some ear problem, if it was without that it would be a fun drama. Cant anything be without serious things? It kinda ruined the feel of the drama ._.
Also, people react to dramatic and unreal.

But i still love it, i'm at ep 13 or something, opinions are subject to change lol XD
Back to top Go down
http://endroine.livejournal.com/
Nicole_Dutch_Elf
Queen
Queen
Nicole_Dutch_Elf

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 pm

And i need to watch this one too!!
Wow need to watch so much! o.O
Yaaay SUZYY!
right jordy! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/ChildOfAnAngel/
BBangX
King
King
BBangX

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Suzyyyyy drunken
Back to top Go down
lollipop
Umma
Umma
lollipop

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm

i dream high
Back to top Go down
jyj/tvxqfanforever
Unni
Unni
jyj/tvxqfanforever

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:17 am

do u have link to watch them with subs?
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Dutch_Elf
Queen
Queen
Nicole_Dutch_Elf

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 am

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/dream-high/
All with subs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/ChildOfAnAngel/
BBangX
King
King
BBangX

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:06 pm

jyj/tvxqfanforever wrote:
do u have link to watch them with subs?
I posted the link with eng subs in my first post smarty XD
Back to top Go down
Suju_kyuhyun
Maknae
Maknae
Suju_kyuhyun

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Dream High   Dream High  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Since Dream high ended this Februray
what do you think about the Drama and how the Story turned out.

Who were your fav. Couples? Are you happy with the actual Couples?
How were the acting skills of our Kpop Idols? Just write whatever comes to your mind =D

I personally think they could have went on with the drama since it was so succesful ( i was literally adiccted to it Razz )
I think we all knew that Pil suk( IU) & Jason (wooyoung 2PM) were going to end up together.
Jin Guk (taecyeon 2PM) should've ended up with Hyemi (Suzy Miss A) but thats just my opinion..
I actually couldn't understand why everyone said that Suzys (Miss A) acting skills were so bad.. she did it actually pretty good!! but again Just my opinion...

Please leave your Opinion !!
HWAITING
Back to top Go down
jyj/tvxqfanforever
Unni
Unni
jyj/tvxqfanforever

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 am

JORDY OPPA IM NOT SMARTY!
lol
ok thanks nicole!
Back to top Go down
So-Tiffany
Maknae
Maknae
So-Tiffany

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 pm

My favorite couple was Jason and Pil Suk. They are SO cute together. Yer Endroine was right when she said, that Jason was mean for only liking Pil Suk after she became thin. But I still think they were a cute couple. They should have had more screen time. And their scenes together are really great. They've got the right connection.

and Yer i really didn't like Baek Hee haha i didn't like her from the first moment and in the end i still didn't like her. but i feel sorry for her.

and yer, Hye Mi was a damn annoying character....
Back to top Go down
OMGgardentools!!
Maknae
Maknae
OMGgardentools!!

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:02 am

IT JUST STARTED PLAYING ON KBS AT MY HOUSE SO IM ON EP. 4!!! NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!! >_< Lol. So far its pretty good though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream High  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream High    Dream High  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFM CBOX FAMILY :: Dramas and Movies :: Korean Dramas And Movies-
Jump to: